Sometimes it can be difficult to come up with new color ideas, especially if you are working on a project that requires a lot of creativity. Seeing a random, unexpected color can be a great way to spark new ideas and get the creative juices flowing. ColorHap is a random color generator, so it can help you with that.
ColorHap can be a useful and valuable tool for anyone interested in working with colors. The ability to shuffle a wide range of colors, as well as the ability to copy, reuse, and share the generated colors with others, makes it a great resource for artists, designers, developers, and other creative professionals.
Whether you are creating art, working on a home improvement project, preparing a social media post, designing a website, or developing a new product, ColorHap can be a fun and helpful app that lets you explore the vast array of available colors in a novel and exciting way.
- ColorHap offers a wide range of colors to choose from, including basic colors, hundreds of web colors, thousands of named colors, a few million attractive colors, and 16.8 million random true colors.
- If you are curious about working with new or unusual colors, ColorHap can be a great way to experiment, especially if you are trying to find a color that is outside of your usual comfort zone.
- A color information screen provides detailed information about the randomly generated color, including its name, hexadecimal code, RGB triplet, luminance, and more.
- ColorHap doesn't just provide color information; it also gives you the tools you need to use that information by letting you easily copy and reuse it in other apps or share it with others.
- An immersive mode lets you fully engage with the process of generating random colors, making it a nice and calming experience. With minimal app chrome, all you are left with is color.
- Finally, ColorHap can simply be a fun and enjoyable tool to use. It can be a nice break from your normal routine, and it can help you relax and explore your creative side.
ColorHap runs natively on Android. It also runs in your browser on Android, ChromeOS, iOS, Linux, macOS, Windows, and more.
ColorHap is completely free, doesn't show ads, and requires no Internet and no extra permissions whatsoever.