LoneColor for Windows
LoneColor for Windows has evolved significantly since its 2012 debut, consistently enhancing its unique "zero interface" design while expanding its feature set. Faster wallpaper changes, seamless Windows integration, and the unique Copy/Click feature for personalized color selection mark its evolution. Here's a brief overview of the most important changes:
- The new Copy/Click feature: copy any color code from any site, community, online tool or software program, and click LoneColor to see it instantly fill your screen.
- Improved support for Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10 Technical Preview.
- A brand new icon.
- The solid color Desktop wallpapers are now changed even faster.
- A new "C" parameter was added, and it automatically opens Control Panel to help you restore any previous photo wallpaper.
- The random colors are now generated using a a cryptographically strong sequence of random numbers.
- In Windows 8.1 the color wallpaper set by LoneColor can also be the background of the Start screen.
Added an installer program. LoneColor users have now 3 choices: run the app directly, download the portable edition, or install it as a regular Windows program.
New and improved app icon: the new icon makes it easier to quickly find and run LoneColor from your Desktop or Taskbar.
Added a portable edition. LoneColor users have now 2 choices: run the app directly, or download and use the portable edition.
Ensured compatibility with Windows 8.
First public release.